Friday, February 11, 2011

We Fly Before We Walk

And we did. It took us near to an hour to check-in although we were the first at the counter.

“ Our MAS software engineer says the system is down ”.

Yeah hear it? MAS. Malaysian Airlines. I tell you what, change your engineers.

At the boarding area, we waited again. Our flight was delayed an hour. Perhaps flights are affected by the recent weather changes. It rained near cny and caused floods in South Malaysia.

Seats were colourful, pilot was a scrawny uncle, the rendang with nasi tomato was edible. When my sister asked for a cup of coffee and a set of scrabble, the latter request made the stewardess scrunch her face like a fortune cookie lol

We touched down and headed to MAMA.

MAMA was my nanny, my aunt, my story teller, my cute huggable barney, my solace when I was little. I have not seen her in 3 years and I really do miss her dearly. Rushing inside the house, she called out my name loud and clear and I just couldn’t help giving her squashing huggies and kisses! *love*

My cousin has a newborn and the little girl was all smiles. Daddy was carrying her all around the house. You know how it feels like to be cuddled in your daddy’s secure arms. . . *smiling*

Trying to get a cab for 5 pax wasn’t easy around 9pm. It was dinner time for most cab drivers I guess. My cousin was stopping cabs on the road and my petite ah soh was calling cab companies, and at last, we ended up with. . .



LOL



We had a licking good dinner and MAMA is as bubbly big as usual! Thank you so much Gor Gor and Ah Soh! J

No comments:

Post a Comment