Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hot Teethy Issues

After an enduring two and a half years of monthly mushroom-soup-for-a-week days or porridge-for-lunch-dinner-and-supper days, I finally left the orthodontist clinic with-OUT my braces. YIPEEEE!!
The YIPEEEE do come with a price. =)

Four teeth extractions.

Monthly enduring visits to the dentist for tightening.

A year of hideous looking photos with visible holes.
*Went through high school prom looking like that, but I was so comfortable with my looks, smiling and grinning with missing teeth =)

Missed a golden chance to fight in an inter-uni karate tounament.
*the gum sheids couldnt fit...=(

And no bitting into fresh juicy FAT apples! And bubble gums!

After a week, I went back to get my retainers.
"Wear your retainers 24 hours. Take it out only during meals. Dont follow, then the braces will have to return."

Went to A&W the other day and took the retainers out, put it on the table, ate my lovely crispy curly fries and sipped on the root beer float...OOOHH...=) and then put it back!

Ever since i got my retainers, I am always wondering whether would it fly out when i sneeze out of a sudden?

I would have make a world history by sneezing my teeth out without the help of a punch to the face. But I wont be sneezing anytime soon!

El Nino is saying "Hello again!"

Now, anyone wanna get a root beer float?? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment